[Freeswitch-users] link my freeswitch to external database

Ahmed Alzaeem n1shutdown at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 21:44:25 MSD 2016

Dear Dev ,
I’m newbies to freeswitch & fusionpbx
i have :
==============
CentOS <http://centos.org/> v7
Freeswitch v1.6
FusionPBX v4
mysql external database to be linked my with  fusionpbx .
==========

I’m really confused with the option from where do i tell fusionpbx to use the external db ?

i already added that db from the gui during the installation but it didn’t work or at least wasn’t chosen to be the db of my freeswitch .

what i have modified was the file :
/etc/freeswitch/autoload_configs/switch.conf.xml
i added line

<!-- <param name="core-db-dsn" value="odbc://DRIVER=mysql;SERVER=112.32.33.4;UID=lsfusion;PWD=4424243!;DATABASE=fusionpbx;OPTION=67108864"> —>

but seems didn’t work .

I’m really don’t know where to tell my server to use the external mysql db

hope to help

cheers