[Freeswitch-users] Distributed Backend for Voicemail

Joaquin Henriquez Alzola jhenriqu at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 02:34:46 MSD 2016

Hi list

I am planning to install FreeSwitch with the highest scalability possible and would like to have a BackEnd that support that. This is going to be for Vociemail and the message deposit.

This means I could install something like haproxy --> FreeSwitch --> (Maybe MongoDB as BE).

In case I need more capacity I could install one more FreeSwitch to handle the calls, so will have 2 FS pointing to the NoSQL DB.

I was wondering what BackEnd would you recommended ... The only thing I can see is mongo DB ... any others?

BR

Jaquin