[Freeswitch-users] INVITE timeout

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Aug 17 19:16:49 MSD 2016

Timeouts are set with chan vars either on the bridge data string or via exporting them before calling bridge in the dialplan.,.. there is no code to edit for this…

See leg_timeout and call_timeout and make sure you are setting them properly…

See https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Channel+Variables