[Freeswitch-users] OpenR2/ftmod_r2 Installation on Sangoma/Digium

Nandy Dagondon nandy1925 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 07:04:27 MSD 2016

Hi folks,

I'm installing OpenR2/FreeTDM on Sangoma A102.  It compiled/installed
successfully using Wanpipe drivers. However, I'm expecting ftmod_r2 module
to be installed.  But, there's none.  Is this okay? Meaning the R2
signalling is included in the ftmod_wanpipe module?

I'm also installing OpenR2 for a Digium card.  I encounter FS "make"
errors.  The card is not yet installed.  Does the card need to be installed
to make/install FS modules?  Do I need to uninstall the Wanpipe drivers to
avoid conflict with the DAHDI drivers?

Appreciate for you inputs.  Tks,
Nandy