[Freeswitch-users] Verto + Cordova

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sat Aug 13 10:58:21 MSD 2016

I confirmed this week that we have working with android chrome.  not sure
what issue you might be having there.  iOS browser support it appears to be
coming in iOS 10, but that would be a question for Apple, in the mean time,
I can confirm people do have successful implementations of webrtc on iOS in
apps, but not generic browsers.  I don't have any answers on Cordova