[Freeswitch-users] Chrome v52

Gregor Nanger gregor at infomedia.si
Wed Aug 10 02:07:05 MSD 2016

Tried to just change openssl version in prop file and rebuild it, but get a
lot of errors, althoug new tar file was downloded and uncompressed. I was
too optmistic :-)

Anyway, found already built openssl and just replace ssleay32.dll and
libeay32.dll in freeswitch and everything started to work.

But real solution would be to fix windows build of freeswitch. I know that
there is Cluecon, but anyone could give me hand?

> that will require a fix to build newer openssl for the windows build.
>

> On Aug 9, 2016, at 12:54 AM, Gregor Nanger <gregor at infomedia.si> wrote:
>
> If I am getting same error on Windows Freeswitch, what are my options?

>> or apt-get install openssl=1.0.2g-1ubuntu4.1
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 4:57 PM, Mirko Brankovic <mirkobrankovic at gmail.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> So just add, xenial securiti list to your apt repo:
>>> deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial-security main
>>>
>>> and upgrate openssl:
>>> apt-get update && apt-get upgrade openssl -y

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

Gregor Nanger

*CTO*
t./f.: 00386 (0) 7 6000 308/309 • m:. 00386 (0)41 756485
• Infomedia d.o.o. • Jerebova 3, Novo mesto, Slovenia
• www.infomedia.si