[Freeswitch-users] trying renegotiate video mid-call (renegotiate codec on reinvite not working)

Dave Horton daveh at beachdognet.com
Tue Aug 9 00:28:42 MSD 2016

Thanks, appreciate the pointer!

I guess if one of the FS guys can confirm whether or not this is currently supported that would be useful for me.
On Aug 8, 2016, at 1:00 PM, Colin Morelli <colin.morelli at gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Dave,

I actually recall stumbling on a ticket while looking for something else entirely, but it's possible that what you're looking to do is not supported: https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-7520 <https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-7520>

I could be wrong - so I'll let the FS guys confirm, but I figured I'd at least bring this to your attention.

Best,
Colin