[Freeswitch-users] trying renegotiate video mid-call (renegotiate codec on reinvite not working)

Dave Horton daveh at beachdognet.com
Mon Aug 8 23:00:15 MSD 2016

I am establishing a bridged call with audio only:

	Command Execute bridge({sip_renegotiate_codec_on_reinvite=true}sofia/gateway/${asterisk}/110)

and then receiving a re-INVITE on the A leg that includes video.  Freeswitch sends 200 OK on the A leg but never sends a re-INVITE on the B leg.

I am running version FreeSWITCH Version 1.6.8+git~20160505T153832Z~99de0ad502~64bit (git 99de0ad 2016-05-05 15:38:32Z 64bit)

I have tried with late negotiation both true and false, neither works (in terms of getting FS to generate a re-INVITE on the B leg).

I can provide full logs, etc and open a JIRA if this is a bug; just wanted to check if there was any possible explanation / collision of settings etc. that could explain it