[Freeswitch-users] Faxing transcoding issues.

Andrew Cassidy andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 11:57:54 MSD 2016

Sorry I wrote it while testing which is why the overall tone changes
throughout.

The without should should be without the execute_on_answer.

I have a solution that works well enough,   In that I have a documentable
configuration that should work for all use cases on my particular
implementation. If the user wants to use T38, they need to request it.

--

03303 880 960 andrew at cassidyweb.co.uk <andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk>
www.cassidyweb.co.uk <http://www.cassidywebservices.co.uk>