[Freeswitch-users] Calls without registration

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 17:31:55 MSD 2016

Paul,

Registration has nothing to do with placing outbound calls, it *only* affects
how FS delivers inbound calls to a registered user. Whether or not FS will
challenge incoming invites for credentials depends on the values of
"auth-calls," "auth-all-packets," "accept-blind-auth" and various ACLs.

For example, it may be the case that you have a proxy in front of FS that
results in FS actually seeing the internal IP address, combined with an ACL
that allows FS to trust any calls coming from the internal network.

I think it will be hard to help more without seeing your profile
configuration.

Best,
Colin