[Freeswitch-users] [ANN]: Odoo connector-telephony for FreeSWITCH new version

Trever L. Adams trever at middleearth.sapphiresunday.org
Wed Aug 3 14:18:48 MSD 2016

My module for OpenERP/Odoo to do click2dial and pull call details out of
the system, etc. has been updated. If you find it of interest, please
see the three sections below:

https://github.com/treveradams/connector-telephony/tree/freeswitch-7.0

This branch is for OpenERP 7.0. I no longer have an installation of 7.0,
but this should fix many bugs. If you use it and you have problems,
please let me know. I want to keep this working as long as people use it.

If it doesn't work for you, please send me a private email. If it works,
please comment on https://github.com/OCA/connector-telephony/pull/58
(feel free to comment there if it doesn't work).

https://github.com/treveradams/connector-telephony/tree/freeswitch-8.0

This branch is for Odoo 8.0. I never had an Odoo 8.0 installation.
However, I believe it should be working. If you use it and you have
problems, please let me know. I want to keep this working as long as
people use it.

If it doesn't work for you, please send me a private email. If it works,
please comment on https://github.com/OCA/connector-telephony/pull/59
(feel free to comment there if it doesn't work).

https://github.com/treveradams/connector-telephony/tree/freeswitch-9.0

This branch is for Odoo 9.0. It was created over the last few days and
is thoroughly tested (to what my installation allows me to). There may
be one bug. If you use sip phones internally, you may see this. I
believe it is simple to fix if it is there.

If it doesn't work for you, please send me a private email. If it works,
please comment on https://github.com/OCA/connector-telephony/pull/96
(feel free to comment there if it doesn't work).