[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH informations

amani mansour amani.mansour2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 10:47:58 MSD 2016

Good morning all,
I have some questions please .
          1/how can i use FreeSWITCH interfece GUI (in my researsh i found
that WIKIPBX is abondoned )
            2/we can consider FreeSWITCH us a test tools ?? likeSIPp
because we can make some scénario with FreeSWITCH
             3/In the definition of  FreeSWITCH ,it say that FreeSWITCH can
be user us  simple commutateur ,a PBX, a gateway or IVR server
 (Interactive Voice Response) but i didn't find in which case is used in
each time

Sorry for those questions ,may be  is stupid to ask such questions but i
didn't find a clear response

please can any one help me .

Thanks
Best regards