[Freeswitch-users] [ANN] RoCKSwitch Builder Beta 1 released

Richard Mace richard.mace at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 23:23:17 MSD 2016

> Richard, interesting that our projects were released in such close
> proximity. Wonder why automation is in the air all of the sudden!
>
> Chad

​Hi Chad,
I recognise you from a recent ClueCon weekly :)​
​Our PBX is nearly ready for Alpha testing, and we wanted to make it as
easy to install FreeSWITCH as possible. I remember when I first started
playing around with Asterisk, and I was coming straight from Windows and it
was a very big learning curve! Also, RoCKSwitch Builder is the first Open
Source app that we have written, so we're happy about that as well​.

Richard