[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch - Clone - TAG

Luiz Fernando Softov fernando at softov.com.br
Thu Apr 28 21:26:50 MSD 2016

Yeah.

I know now why I'm using 1.5.final, there i just compile without problems.

About the link, i only need to clone it and make install clean, or need to
clone it in a correct directory?
/usr/dev/freeswitch_backend/freeswitch/libs/opus
/usr/dev/freeswitch_backend/freeswitch/libs/opus-1.1

And the another libraries dependencies, where i can put these libraries?
Since only make; make install don't have effect.

I always get these errors

Makefile:...: *** You must install XXX to build mod_yyyyyyy.  Stop.