[Freeswitch-users] Using Adhearsion with mod_rayo

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 00:39:03 MSD 2016

Hey all,

As I'm looking into better ways to remotely control FS, adhearson and moho
(over rayo) both look very powerful. Right now I'm tracking call state in
the form of URLs and custom-crafted use of httapi. It works, but it's far
from ideal.

Has anyone had experience with using adhearsion and mod_rayo? How do you
handle making sure each FS server in a cluster is actually connected to by
a rayo client? mod_httapi is nice because FS initiates the outbound call,
so as long as your service is up things should work. Rayo, on the other
hand, appears to require that your application be connected to every
running FS instance.

Would love anyones' input/experience here.

Best,
Colin