[Freeswitch-users] Verto

Gregor Nanger gregor at infomedia.si
Fri Apr 22 18:50:02 MSD 2016

Justo for info. I managed to solve problem.

This error:
Cannot read property 'sinkId' of undefined.

is caused if developer make mistake :-)))

I set useSpeak: true, insted objectId of device :-((

But I found that I didn't know and maybe it will help to someone.

Even if you want to use verto only for audio calls, there still needs to be
set video object (can be hidden) in html. Otherwise incoming audio is not
working.

I set: <video width=800 id="webcam" autoplay="autoplay"
hidden="true"></video>
and add tag:'webcam' in verto initialization.

Now everything works as expected, except 2 sec delay in audio stream from
browser to endpoint.

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org