[Freeswitch-users] Scaling Freeswitch

Luis Azedo luis.azedo at factorlusitano.com
Mon Apr 18 16:14:58 MSD 2016

Hi Sergey,

as i said it depends on how you use it. it doesn't make sense to call the
api to fetch a list of 200.000 devices or callflows. use v2 for paging
and/or use the search api.

also, the question was about same realm not same account. you can have a
common realm for many accounts.

finally, as with any other software, kazoo does is not "completed" and
there are optimizations tat can be done.

Best