[Freeswitch-users] mod_com_amd not "hearing" audio

Michael Jepson Michael.Jepson at cm.nl
Mon Apr 18 14:21:24 MSD 2016

When placing a call and checking for an answering machine using mod_com_amd, it always sees *silent_state*.

session:recordFile does not record any audio either, unless I set record_waste_resources=true on the session.

I assume mod_com_amd is having the same problem as recordFile is, but there is no option to have mod_com_amd send RTP packages when listening for audio and determining whether we have a person or a machine on the line.

How can I get mod_com_amd to listen to the audio?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

MICHAEL JEPSON

LEAD DEVELOPER

Michael.Jepon at CM.NL<mailto:Michael.Jepon at CM.NL>

+31 (0)76 2 012 732

[cid:5BB267AD-C5CE-4941-B84C-466564FD1DF6 at cm.local]
KONIJNENBERG 30

4825 BD BREDA