[Freeswitch-users] Scaling Freeswitch (Sergey Safarov)

Sergey Safarov s.safarov at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 19:00:13 MSD 2016

Hello Luis and Michael
I has tried create 200 000 device, vmboxes, callflows in one realm. And
encountered some difficulties in such an approach.
They are all somehow related to access to the database or management
complexity through webinterface.
As example database issue KAZOO-4326
<https://2600hz.atlassian.net/browse/KAZOO-4326>;
As example management issue you can try create device with numbers from  10000
to 19999 and change setting for device 15123. My browser is not able
operate with so much json objects.

Any way with same restrictions i has made installation of GEO distributed kazoo
cluster with high availability redundancy. Kazoo perfect solution, but has
its own peculiarities.

Sergey