[Freeswitch-users] Are there any known memory leaks with reloadxml and large XML configs?

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 21:58:46 MSD 2016

Have you done any debugging like running valgrind or ASAN on a server?
Did you try to reproduce it in a lab yet?

We can't really do any leg work for you so we would need a more specific
reproduction case.
We do offer commercial options as you are probably already are aware of
where we could deploy consultants to do more of the leg work for you.

Do you only reloadxml or do you reload any modules.
Also you should ALWAYS file a jira.  We don't want to field issues on the
list.  Its not a problem to close NOT A BUG if it turns out that way.

Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬

☞ http://freeswitch.org/http://cluecon.com/http://twitter.com/FreeSWITCH
☞ irc.freenode.net #freeswitch ☞ *http://freeswitch.org/g+
<http://freeswitch.org/g+>*