[Freeswitch-users] Configure SDP

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Apr 11 23:22:22 MSD 2016

We have no way to trigger that for a stand alone outbound call.  We can do it when we get one inbound and are bridging outbound... thats proxy for 3pcc.  Do you need it for an outbound call thats not the result of an inbound 3pcc call?  If you want to add the feature to do it for a new outbound call you can contact consulting at freeswitch.org and we could quote a cost for that work.

Mike