[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch with postgres setup process?

jungle Boogie jungleboogie0 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 00:37:28 MSD 2016

HI Ken,
On 10 April 2016 at 10:19, Ken Rice <krice at freeswitch.org> wrote:
> FreeSWITCH if configured at build time to use postgresql can use it directly
> or via odbc just by setting the DSN settings appropriately in the configs.
> Check confluence for the various module configs where you might want to sue
> a DB backend

Okay, in the conf/autoload_configs/switch.conf.xml, I made this change:

!-- <param name="core-db-dsn" value="dsn:username:password" /> -->
<param name="core-db-dsn" value="dsn:freeswitch:xxx" />

Stopped and started FS. I still don't see any tables on the db.

Is this the config flag to use posgres:
./configure --enable-core-pgsql-support

Thanks!