[Freeswitch-users] webrtc: [ERR] mod_sofia.c:2299 CODEC NEGOTIATION ERROR. SDP

saurabh verrma saurabhkv01 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 11:17:56 MSD 2016

Hi Michael,

I’ve been working on having FreeSWITCH interact with JsSIP for WebRTC
calling. You’ve mentioned here that JsSIP is known to be having issues.

Could you please point me to some link which gives details about the issue
or do the favour of telling me what are the known issues in FreeSWITCH +
JsSIP.

It would be appreciable.

*With Warm Regards:*
*Saurabh Kumar Verma*