[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH library for SRTP/DTLS

saurabh verrma saurabhkv01 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 13:01:19 MSD 2016

Hi,

I’m working on an application where I’m trying to use FreeSWITCH as a
library. My intention is to use FreeSWITCH as a UAS endpoint. Basically it
needs to be supporting following:
1. WebRTC
2. Ability to act like UAS endpoint
3. Support for DTLS/SRTP
4. ICE support

I’m seeking community suggestion if that’s feasible to implement or not? If
yes, what are the possible starting directions we could explore above
points.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
*With Warm Regards:*