[Freeswitch-users] FS not see invite

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 07:59:07 MSD 2016

I making registrations from Microsip client and all works fine so sofia
Mode works. It happens only with another instanse that i want to connect to
FS. firewall disabed. Also I see invites without auth from instance. I can
not see only IVITE with auth params. And only at the fs_cli.

I cnow it sounds strandge but it is a fact... Thats why am asking about
inernal blaqcklists at the fs.