[Freeswitch-users] Using lib sofia-sip outside of FreeSWITCH

Ehsan Minachi ehsanminachi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 02:34:18 MSD 2016

Hello everyone,

I know FreeSWITCH maintains Sofia library internally. I'm building a
distributed presence server using sofia, however I'm having hard time
linking it against current supplied version of sofia lib under libs
directory.

I would very much prefer to link my app against the FreeSWITCH maintained
lib vs. the one found over source forge.

Any hints on how I should call ./configure on libs/sofia-sip is highly
appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

- Ehsan