[Freeswitch-users] Setting channel variable "campon=true", not populating "originating_leg_uuid" in bridge-call CDR in Master.csv file

Debashis Bhowmick debashis1433 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 13:34:03 MSD 2015

Hi,

We set the channel variable "campon=true" in freeswitch dialplan
"/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/dialplan/default.xml" as below.

     <extension name="FS_bridge1">
        <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(\d+)$">
                <action application="ring_ready"/>
                <action application="set" data="campon=true" />
                <action application="bridge"
data="freetdm/outgoing/b/07022376046" />
                <action application="hangup" />
        </condition>
     </extension>

We found that when we are doing a bridge call, the CDR for the bridge-call,
does not have the channel-variable *originating_leg_uuid* set. On the other
hand, when we made "campon=false" in dialplan (which is the default value
for campon), we found that the field *originating_leg_uuid* is getting set
in the bridge-call CDR. We  needed the channel variable *originating_leg_uuid
*for our work*.*

So, is this a bug or like there is any workaround on this, so that we can
get the channel variable *originating_leg_uuid* populating in bridge-call
CDR, when campon=true in dialplan.

A quick response would be highly appreciated.

--
Regards,
Debashis Bhowmick, <http://www.cse.iitd.ernet.in/~mcs102080/>