[Freeswitch-users] Porting old custom FS module (in C) to latest stable

Imran Moinuddin imran.moinuddin at nexdegree.com
Tue Sep 29 09:40:43 MSD 2015

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right forum to be asking this - but we've inherited
a customized Freeswitch module that was developed atop an older version
(1.04), and we've been eagerly looking for ways to port this module
(naturally in C) to the latest version so that we can get some of our
servers off of 1.04 for good.

I was curious to know if there's anyone on this list that might be able to
help us in performing this code port to the latest stable ? (we'd naturally
pay for this assistance)

Looking forward to any recommendations.

Thanks!
Imran