[Freeswitch-users] channel variable access issue

John Nash john.nash778 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 07:07:31 MSD 2015

Here is my call flow and issue

Step1 -- Call comes to freeswitch default dialplan
Step2 -- I set some custom channel variables )sip_h_my_var
Step3 -- I fork the call to multiple destinations using bridge application
with coma separated list.
Step4 - As one of the destination is my own freeswitch itself, call again
comes to same profile with different destination prefix
Step5 - I catch the call in different extension and try to access channel
variable sip_h_my_var but get nil value

I tried export application and Bridge application arguments to pass
variables but I do not see my variables when i dump variables using Info
application. I only see the variables as per the Initial invite (It
converts some X- variables to sip_h_X variables)

What else can I try?