[Freeswitch-users] SNMP issue getting any info

Jason Bedward mase2hot at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 19:02:15 MSD 2015

Hi

I'm having issues getting any info from the Freeswitch SNMP. I get the
below using v1 of snmp there is no response when I use version 2 I get No
such object. I am able to get some info from opensips so I believe my snmp
is setup ok.

I have enabled mod_snmp to start with freeswitch. In my snmpd file I have
the below and on checking /var/agentx/master is is owned by freeswitch
although the file is empty.

agentXPerms     0755 0755 freeswitch daemon

root at debian:/var/agentx# snmpwalk -v 1 -c public localhost
.1.3.6.1.4.1.27880
root at debian:/var/agentx#
root at debian:/var/agentx#
root at debian:/var/agentx# snmpwalk -v 2c -c public localhost
.1.3.6.1.4.1.27880
FREESWITCH-MIB::freeswitch = No Such Object available on this agent at this
OID
root at debian:/var/agentx#
root at debian:/var/agentx#
root at debian:/var/agentx# snmpwalk -v 2c -c public localhost
.1.3.6.1.4.1.27880.1.2
FREESWITCH-MIB::systemStats = No Such Object available on this agent at
this OID
root at debian:/var/agentx#

Thanks!