[Freeswitch-users] Timeout counted from receiving 180

Joseph Waite joelists at tm.net.uk
Tue Sep 22 04:14:24 MSD 2015

Hi Everyone

Im wondering if there is a way to set a timeout ina similar way to
originate_timeout when placing a call but that only starts the timeout
counter after freeswitch recieves the 180 Ringing from the carrier.

We have a carrier which on an invalid number does not send a 404 straight
away, instead they send early media with a recorded message for over 30
seconds saying number is invalid. This causes the call to timeout and be
classed in CDR's as a NOANSWER instead of INVALID

I have run a sip trace and both a valid and invalid number recieve a 183
eraly media message but only a valid number recieves a 180.

I have tried ignore_early_media but this does not seem to work.

Regards