[Freeswitch-users] [Condition AND Problem]

Bilal Abbasi bilaln018 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 13:49:14 MSD 2015

Hi All,
I have the following as my dial plan,

    <extension name="ASDF" continue="true">
           <condition>
                 <action application="set"
data="effective_caller_id_number=2"/>
                 <action application="log" data="CRIT This is Caller_ID_NUM
${effective_caller_id_number}"/>
           </condition>

           <condition field="destination_number"
expression="(^\d{11}$|^\d{10}$)"/>
              <condition field="${effective_caller_id_number}"
expression="2">
                 <action application="log" data="CRIT This is Caller_ID_NUM
${effective_caller_id_number}"/>
                 <action application="hangup"/>
                 <anti-action application="set"
data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
                 <anti-action application="set"
data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
                 <anti-action application="set" data="bypass_media=true"/>
                 <anti-action application="log" data="CRIT Caller_ID_NUM
${effective_caller_id_number}"/>
                 <anti-action application="bridge" data="sofia/external/$
1 at 10.100.0.60"/>
              </condition>
    </extension>

I have changed the effective called id to 2, now what I expect is that
action should be executed, but dial plan goes to the anti-action
Don't know what I am missing out.

Help is appropriated,

Regards
Bilal Abbasi