[Freeswitch-users] Make of FreeSWITCH 1.6 on CentOS 7 issue(s)

Andrew Keil andrew.keil at visytel.com
Sat Sep 19 06:03:36 MSD 2015

Brian,

I assume Sangoma will follow the correct procedure.  I will pass this on.  Basically Sangoma have fixed numerous issues inside FreeTDM and they never merged it back with FreeSWITCH.  Hence it got out of sync.  Some of their changes involve FreeSWITCH files, which will need to be checked by yourselves prior to the merge succeeding.

Andrew