[Freeswitch-users] Call a remote extension on specific domain

Tanguy phenix at vfemail.net
Sat Sep 19 00:25:27 MSD 2015

Hello Brian

I did not specify this detail because i did not though  this was
important a the beginning, but the same domains are installed on
freeswitch1 and freeswitch2 and mydomain.org is in fact a DNS SRV record
witch point to freeswitch1 and freeswitch2.

When someone on freeswitch1 wan't to call extension at domain, if it's not
registered on freeswitch1 (i check using sofia_contact ) i want to
forward the call to freeswitch2 and vice versa.

So i think i can't do a this with a original sofia bridge  but it was
possible by using sip_invite_to_uri as suggested by Sergey. Now i need
to secure it :-)

It's probably possible to use opensips, but it's seems more complex than
a pure freeswitch.