[Freeswitch-users] Call FS users from external gateway.

Michael Nielsen mic.niel84 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 16:32:58 MSD 2015

I've got my users in FS in /directory/users.xml in a certain domain and
user-context = public.
I've got my FS hooked up to a SIP gateway for connection to the GSM-world.

I'm able to route calls to my SIP gateway for outbound calls, but incoming
calls to my FS from the GSM-world does not get routed to my users in FS.

My users have the ID's "+4412345678", and incoming calls from my SIP
gateway does contain +4412345678 at my-sip-gateway-domain.com

I guess I need to tell FS somehow that incoming calls from my SIP gateway
should match my user IDs in users from my /directory/users.xml.

But how to I do this?