[Freeswitch-users] OPUS codec and optimal settings for "bad" 3G reception.

Kamil Nigmatullin kamil.nigmatullin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 02:31:26 MSD 2015

Idealy you need to have rtcp or something that can be a channel for client
and server so that they both comunicate and could adjust bitrate every
time, because when you are in  3g  you are in constantly changing
enviroment. As it is now almost impossible i recommend you to set to 8khz
with fec and jitterbuffer enable in adaptive way. FEC seems to be added in
1.6 but there was some patches for 1.4 as well.

15 сент. 2015 г. 17:28 пользователь "Michael Nielsen" <mic.niel84 at gmail.com>