[Freeswitch-users] Call a remote extension on specific domain

Tanguy phenix at vfemail.net
Wed Sep 16 00:49:03 MSD 2015

Hello

I have two multi-domains freeswitch servers 1 and 2 and i want to
interconnect them for internal calls

I read https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Connect_Two_FreeSWITCH_Boxes but
it did not fully fit to my need because I want to call from freeswitch1
a specific extension of freeswitch2 on a specific domain ( and not just
default ). In short i want to tell to freeswitch2: Connect me with
extension 1000 at domain-name and not just connect me with extension 1000

My guess is send custom sip headers from freeswitch1 and parse
X-domainname on freeswitch2 dialplan

<action application="set" data="sip_h_X-domainname=somedomain"/>
<action application="bridge"
data="sofia/internal/${destination_number}@freeswitch2.company.com "/>

This will probably work, but is there a clean way to do it without using
non standard headers ?

Best Regards