[Freeswitch-users] Verto: not able to establish media with Firefox 40 with symetric NAT

Nicolas Trangosi nicolas.trangosi at nexcom.fr
Fri Sep 11 18:57:52 MSD 2015

Hi,
I have been able to make it works by compiling freeswitch at commit
c321261f0631b81. I choose this version as I suspect that the patch
"e5f214d11badc1ff3e3bd72f9f57d5d72dc0f312
<https://freeswitch.org/stash/projects/FS/repos/freeswitch/commits/e5f214d11badc1ff3e3bd72f9f57d5d72dc0f312>FS-8031
-m update to support firefox too, they only send us 2 stun packets total and if
we don't adjust, they will never send any more" to create the issue.

Regards,
Nicolas