[Freeswitch-users] Capturing the Current Call Audio

Leonardo Lima Ribeiro llribeiro90 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 05:36:19 MSD 2015

Hi!

I’m tying to capture the current call audio but I have no idea on how to do that.

My main achievement is to get the current call audio and them stream this audio bytes to an API via HTTP Post.

I was doing some tries with mod_shout and mod_vlc, and I was successful in the streaming part - I tested some wavs and mp3 files.

But the mainly part is that I need the current call audio, and it has no file in the system to stream right?

I was thinking if there’s a command that I can get the audio bytes from the current call but I really don’t know, I could not find any option like that.

Could you please help me?

Thank you,
Leonardo Ribeiro