[Freeswitch-users] gsmopen problems

Oz Mortimer omortimer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 23:18:32 MSD 2015

Check usb version of hub, etc-I seem to remember v1 is no good.

From memory the AT commands are hard coded - i "think" the dongle you are using sends something else on cpc.
What you need to do is stop freeswitch, fire up minicom and make a manual call (atdt the number ) then hang up from callee side and see what is returned. You will then need to make the relevant change in the source.
You can probably find the AT set for that dongle online somewhere but minicom will probably be quicker.
I suspect you will also need to swap out the AT for ringing.
I've not used your exact model but one similar.

This memory dump may or may not help you but figured I should share