[Freeswitch-users] FS priority

Shaun Stokes shaun.stokes at itec-support.co.uk
Fri Sep 4 22:02:16 MSD 2015

Hi Bote,

I believe priority works in a similar way to metric (i.e. lower comes first), so -20 (most favorable scheduling) to +19 (least favorable scheduling).

-rp                    -- enable high(realtime) priority settings
-lp                    -- enable low priority settings
-np                    -- enable normal priority settings (system default)

Source: https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Command_line

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Shaun