[Freeswitch-users] Which Lua Script was running on core dump?

David Wylie sausageside at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 21:58:38 MSD 2015

I have several core dumps, each weeks apart, the cause of which is proving hard to track down.Is it possible to see which Lua script was running in a back trace on a core dump?
This suggests one of my hangup routines is causing an issue :
#0  lua_hanguphook (session_hungup=0x7ffd40bab688) at freeswitch_lua.cpp:203
203                             coresession->check_hangup_hook();

despite them all looking ok to me, but if I can tell which script is the offender I can concentrate on that one. I've searched through the trace file produced by the freeswitch script recommended in the wiki but can see nothing that looks like the running script.
Is it possible? If so, I'd be grateful for a pointer on how to extract this info.