[Freeswitch-users] Python based Event Socket Library doesn't connect to remote FreeSWITCH

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Tue Sep 1 19:47:16 MSD 2015

Did you make the eventsocket on the freeswitch server bind to something other than localhost which is its default configuration?

If you do this you should also ensure that this connection is firewalled off and not passed over the public internet as there is absolutely no encryption on this connection and the password is passed in the clear