[Freeswitch-users] SIP profile not loading

Chris Young Chris.Young at enghouse.com
Tue Sep 1 16:23:34 MSD 2015

Hi Ítalo,

Thanks for your reply.

The version is old (1.2.3) but it's similar to a problem which was reported earlier this year (not by me):

http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2015-April/112373.html

We too are using Windows and our problem only seems to occur on 2012 - the same old version of FreeSWITCH runs correctly on Windows Server 2008 R2, for example.

I enabled the debug logs but they didn't show anything unexpected. I ran the code through a debugger and the thread appears to stop after creating the profile's root object. The log statement, "Creating agent for <profile>" is never written the to log file and Process Explorer shows that the thread's context switch count is not increasing. By contrast, the threads for the profiles which do get created successfully increment their counts on a regular basis, as you would expect.