[Freeswitch-users] routing all outbound calls to an opensips proxy

Caragea Silviu silviu.cpp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 13:19:14 MSD 2015

Hello,

How it is possible to force route the entire outbound calls to an opensips
proxy ?

Currently I have an external profile with

 <include>
    <gateway name="opensips-outbound">
      <param name="proxy" value="ip here"/>
      <param name="register" value="false"/>
      <param name="caller-id-in-from" value="true"/>
      <param name="username" value="not-used"/>
      <param name="password" value="not-used"/>
    </gateway>
 </include>

When I make a call to

sofia/gateway/opensips-outbound/{username here}

examle: sofia/gateway/opensips-outbound/jon

or

sofia/gateway/opensips-outbound/{phone number here}

example: sofia/gateway/opensips-outbound/4067343556

The call is succesfully sent to the opensips proxy but when I call a remote
sip uri like jon at whatever.com

FS is trying to send the call to whatever.com. Instead I want the call to
be forwarded there via the sip proxy.

Silviu