[Freeswitch-users] Unable to compile source missing libvpx-dev on CENTOS

Naveen Tamanam naveen32india at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 12:49:50 MSD 2015

Hi,

I am unable to compile freeswitch from source. getting the following error,

making all mod_vpx
make[4]: Entering directory
`/usr/local/src/freeswitch/src/mod/codecs/mod_vpx'
Makefile:883: *** You must install your distros libvpx-dev to build
mod_vpx.  Stop.
make[4]: Leaving directory
`/usr/local/src/freeswitch/src/mod/codecs/mod_vpx'
make[3]: *** [mod_vpx-all] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/freeswitch/src/mod'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/freeswitch/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/freeswitch'
make: *** [all] Error 2

then after I have installed the libvpx-devel.x86_64 (yum install
libvpx-devel) still I am getting same error when I during compilation.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Naveen Tamanam