[Freeswitch-users] Kazoo changes on Freeswitch 1.6

Luciano Augusto Rezende lrezende at daitangroup.com
Tue Oct 20 22:46:51 MSD 2015

Hello guys,

We are building a platform using Kazoo, which uses Freeswitch in its core.

With the recent release of Freeswitch 1.6 we started to study how to use it (and its neat video features) with Kazoo, but we are still uncertain because Kazoo uses (and recommends) a Freeswitch 1.4 fork with some changes they made.

I found this task on Jira: https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-7776
And if I understood Luis Azedo's comment correctly the Kazoo's changes are already included in FS 1.6.

Can anyone confirm that?

Thanks

Luciano Augusto Rezende
lrezende at daitangroup.com