[Freeswitch-users] Force GW Down with mod_distributor

Mickael Hubert m.hubert at hexanet.fr
Wed Oct 14 12:04:00 MSD 2015

Hi Steven,
Thanks for you response.

I'm already using this method (
https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_distributor#To_exclude_dead_gateways_in_your_dialplan)
eg: my first mail.
But distributor don't know about gateway is down (down with force command:

*sofia profile PR1 killgw GWSBC1)*
For you, there isn't "proper" / "automatic" solution to solve my issue. I
must configure my freeswitch to backup on specific reasons (INVALID_GATEWAY
or GATEWAY_DOWN) ?

thanks

++

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org