[Freeswitch-users] Help with compiling libyuv

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed Oct 14 01:58:28 MSD 2015

> On Oct 13, 2015, at 5:46 PM, Mario <mario_fs at mgtech.com> wrote:
>
> What I meant was was is the difference between the libyuv in https://freeswitch.org/stash/scm/sd/libyuv.git <https://freeswitch.org/stash/scm/sd/libyuv.git> and https://mikej@freeswitch.org/stash/scm/sd/libyuv.git? <https://mikej@freeswitch.org/stash/scm/sd/libyuv.git?>
These are the same, just one has my user id in the url

> I installed libyuv into /usr/local which is where I installed flite. Freeswitch make finds flite fine but not lubyuv. I modified libyuv makefile, .pc and .pc.in files from /usr to /usr/local. The objective is I don’t want it in OS X system directories, should not need SUDO, and removal is easy. Can’t figure out why FS finds flite in /usr/local but not libyuv.

You would have to take a look at the configure code for detection.  I know libyuv needs pkg-config.  You might be able to come up with some small patches for that makefile to make it possible to pass the prefix in as a var so we don't need to hack the files to build like that.