[Freeswitch-users] Audio Issues - audio pause 1~2 sec

Lloyd Aloysius lloyd.aloysius at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 19:40:29 MSD 2015

Hi All

I am facing audio issues for a long time.It is getting worst. I was running
a old version v1.4 and continuously see the audio pause 1~2 sec randomly.
Inbound,Outbound or play music on hold from server to ip endpoints(Polycom,
Cisco,Yealink). We try with different routers and happening again and again.

I upgrade to a most recent version and even try with different servers. It
is happening again. Audio pause 1~2 sec randomly. I noticed,may be wrong
when endpoints(30+ at a time, re register) re register to switch this
happening, kind of a lock. There are 200 extensions in this switch.

Environment : HP DL360 G6 ,72 GB Memory, SAS 15K rpm disks.

How to troubleshooting this issue.Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Lloyd